Monday, January 16, 2012

Apache Red Sky Designs

My Name is Jerry Geronimo Rubio. I have recently Moved to Michaocan Mexico. I have been a Graphic Artist for 26 Years. An Online Marketer for 10+ years & a Photographer for 10+ years. I have done work for Comapnies such as Disney, Warner Bros. and many others. I have also been a Online Marketer & Advertiser under the name Geronimo Rubio for over 10 years.

If you are Looking to Create a New Logo, Business Card Design, Brochure, Business Catalog, Photo Touch-up, Photo Composing, T-Shirt Design, Simple Website Development & Web Art, Etc. I am very Qualified to do these Jobs and much More.

I work with such Programs as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro, Camtasia Studio, Pinnacle Studio, Dreamweaver, etc.



Please send me an email via response to this ad and I will call You as well as send you all My Information. Thank you for Your Consideration and have a Great New Year. Looking forward to helping you & your Business move forward and succeed.

Best Regards, Jerry "Geronimo" Rubio

Jerry "Geronimo" Rubio 

No comments:

Post a Comment